... teaching resources transform learning and have a profound impact on the social-and-emotional development of students.
- Liz Quinn, Headteacher of the Year, The Stourport High School and VIth Form Centre
... resources have a real impact on the academic, social and emotional development of young people.
- Denise Yates, Chief Executive, National Association for Gifted Children
... resources provide an ideal tool to support the social-and-emotional development of our students.
- Ros Bartlett, Deputy Head, The Earls School, Dudley
... thinking skills resources have proven to significantly improve students' engagement and performance.
- Stuart Knott, Assistant Headteacher, Windsor High School, Halesowen
Your motivation, thinking and emotional intelligence programmes have engaged the most disaffected students, significantly improving their learning experience and exam results.
- Paul Hyde, Assistant Headteacher, Broadway School, Birmingham
Our 1-on-1 coaching and training programme is designed to steer your child be successful not only in school but in all of life’s endeavors.
We will train and coach your child be:
2017 Brought to you by ReflecJoy Personal Development - 50 Chin Swee Road, #09-04 Thong Chai Building, Singapore 169874